HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Bo Ray M Batteries

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Help Desk

• Posted By: Kimo  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Bo Ray M Batteries
    Does anyone know if there is a specific Drunk/Full combo that makes it more likely the Tall Shite Poop Minor will drop Bo Ray M Batteries? I have not spent less than 120 turns in the poopery to get the needed batteries. Maybe I am missing something. I wish there was a battery recipe. Like combining a C and D battery to make an M.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Kimo":  

Does anyone know if there is a specific Drunk/Full combo that makes it more likely the Tall Shite Poop Minor will drop Bo Ray M Batteries? I have not spent less than 120 turns in the poopery to get the needed batteries. Maybe I am missing something. I wish there was a battery recipe. Like combining a C and D battery to make an M.

there actually is a way to craft M batteries, via a thing on Pharma, if I recall.

however, I see no reason not to have lower-grade batts combine to M's, so maybe I'll do that. (:

and so it is done!
  • Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Kimo":  

The methane powerplant will make your poop into the batteries
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

So instead of spending potentially unlimited turns farming 120 poop to trade for the required batteries (which I thought was the intended way), I can now spend a few bux and 24 dickering points on eroticon?

ETA: can we get recipes for black and white pills too?
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "xKiv":  

So instead of spending potentially unlimited turns farming 120 poop to trade for the required batteries (which I thought was the intended way), I can now spend a few bux and 24 dickering points on eroticon?

indeed! (:
    There is now the obvious and expensive way to do it, and a non-obvious and cheap way to do it. This seems appropriate at the given degree, as "secret knowledge" gained from the societies recruiting the nub will gain extra value to the nub.

Besides, sub-1000-turn dimit fezzes aren't worth that much.

Quote "xKiv":  

ETA: can we get recipes for black and white pills too?

nope (: