HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Bug Reporting system to be discontinued

Secret Society Wars  »  Minor Updates

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Bug Reporting system to be discontinued
    I prolly should have scrapped the bug reporting system before re-launching, and will be doing it soon. Reason? it's served its purpose for Alpha, catching some really game-breaking stuff, but these days it's just a big cannon that blasts rewards and punishments for the sort of nitpicky stuff that we shouldn't be caring about anymore. The 9 currently open reports from years ago are either things I can't replicate or don't care about, and anything new will be just an annoyance to deal with - probably spelling reports for all the new content we'll be pushing soon.

Anyway, until I figure out how to kill the Grendel, try not to get entangled in it. (:
  • Posted By: Rakkasan  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Take Beowulf. It's dangerous to go alone.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

you should be safe I still can't even see those forums, and god knows I'm a big pain in the ass LOL
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Guess I should get my Grammar Nazi Jackoff Boots bronzed....
  • Posted By: adsynth  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "grimdel":  

Quote "munk":  

I prolly should have scrapped the bug reporting system before re-launching, and will be doing it soon. Reason? it's served its purpose for Alpha, catching some really game-breaking stuff, but these days it's just a big cannon that blasts rewards and punishments for the sort of nitpicky stuff that we shouldn't be caring about anymore. The 9 currently open reports from years ago are either things I can't replicate or don't care about, and anything new will be just an annoyance to deal with - probably spelling reports for all the new content we'll be pushing soon.

Man, a lot of time was spent those grammar trenches. Please make sure the funeral pyre is made from Magnesium logs. I want it to be seen from space.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "grimdel":  

never got the boots, just the bugfinder badge......good times