HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Cigarettes

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Cigarettes
    I'm thinking of making Cigarettes stat-neutral, so they only take away health and do not increase or decrease other stats. Thoughts?
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

There's no confidence goal in the proposed questline, and only one creativity goal ... so yay, no more getting naked to let mobs beat me up just so that I can eat?
  • Posted By: Rakkasan  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I think it is a smoking idea.
  • Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

It will be difficult to get creativity for the quests in a dimit since the recipes do not reset. I'm for it other than that.

It would be nice if it waited until after cycle. I won't be able to touch the dimit records for this cycle if I can't use cigs for the conf/creativity quests.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

prolly the only one to say nay, but how about decreasing the confidence gain? that way you could still smoke and gain the confidence, just not at the current rate of growth? still keep the con decrease though....that way it is REALLY bad for you
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

also, cartons of smokes now in stock at selected space stores.
  • Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I just remembered food gives stats now, so I withdraw my company about the end of cycle. Maybe confidence gains could be increased from booze like someone else said the other day? "Liquid courage"
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I always farmed blue pills for creativity anyway, although mybe that was not ideal.
  • Posted By: BlueFairy  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

:P You couldn't have waited until I finished Degree 17 in this dimit? I can't eat or drink when I'm full of trades, I can't spend lots of $ to have trades because interest degree coming up, and I can't remember any other way to gain confidence. smoking is all i know ;)

(I did get there in the end, so this is merely whining and not a problem with the game balance or anything).
  • Posted By: Julionics  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

How about this for a confidence boost... would it be possible to have yellow pills if taken by themselves add 1-5 confidence. I don't see them used for much of anything else (other then making of other pills and a golden apple). Just a thought.