HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Current strategy

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Current strategy
    So the current strategy seems to be mostly defensive by all teams. I definitely see that as the most effective tack if everyone is doing it, if one team goes aggressive they will simply be wiped out. On the other hand it also means that things are likely to drag on for an extremely long time until either people burn out or somebody goes aggressive and loses. With that in mind I propose a triple alliance, to the first comers. The goal is to wipe one of the four teams from the sky. This will shake things up, and it will also mean that those of us on the 3 aggressive teams will use up some of our resources and be more likely to fight one another once the goal has been completed. Discussion can happen in this thread, of course, or members of the non grey societies are welcome to mail me.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

All hail the Emperor! Everyone else will be vaporized on the glorious field of battle against the Sontaran's!
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Salen":  

All hail the Emperor! Everyone else will be vaporized on the glorious field of battle against the Sontaran's!

Thanks, but isn't that a bit premature?
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "xKiv":  

Quote "Salen":  

Thanks, but isn't that a bit premature?

sorry I was channeling Strax from Doctor Who
  • Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Norton!

NNNOOORRRTTTOOONNN!!!

You tin-pot wannabe!
    I don't like that non-existent swagger I mistakenly imagine you walk with!
    I'm gonna teach you some respect!

WHEN I CATCH UP WITH YOU, I'M GONNA SLAP A USED DIAPER ROUND YOUR FACE AND STICK YOU IN A STASIS POD WITH THE SENTIENCE AWARENESS BUTTON TURNED ON!

MWA!HA!HA!HA!