HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Days of Old

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Days of Old
    I found this in my saved smails from 2009, got a bit of a chuckle out of reading it again

The time is soon, when battle shall be declared by the greyback amaranths. It is quite possible we shall be outmanned, outgunned, but we will not be outsmarted. We need to rally our troops and stand tall amongst the amaranths, and cut them down at the knees. If you fight, many drones may die, but if you don't, they may live for a short time before they are inevitably wiped from all memory. And freezing back into a popsickle, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our drones, but they'll never take our freedom?

These amaranths tried in vain to overpower us with trickery and deception, but we were not fooled. Now they have resorted to attempting to overpower us with force, inciting people from the other societies to join them using principles of fanaticism. I believe that the entirety of Triad popsickles have a passionate interest in what I have to say tonight: The blows and misfortunes of the war only give us additional strength, firm resolve, and a spiritual and fighting will to overcome all difficulties and obstacles with revolutionary elan.

There is little time for fruitless debates. We must act, immediately, thoroughly, and decisively, as has always been the Triad way. We are brave enough to look danger in the face, to coolly and ruthlessly take its measure, then act decisively with our heads held high.

If you are a mighty drone warrior, stockpile your minions and prepare for battle. If you are a creator of cash, pair up with a drone warrior to help the cause. If you are a purveyor of ass-kicking, kick some ass!

The sword is drawn, and I cannot sheathe it again without victory and honor. All of you shall and will see to it that only in honor is it returned to the scabbard. You are my guaranty that we can dictate peace to our enemies. Up and at the enemy! Down with the enemies of Orange!

Orangenmacht! Orangenmacht! Orangenmacht!

Your humble servant,
    Crash

This message was sent to: shyilhana, genista, sephadin, schmurrr, assmoppet, dokken, mcfeisty, tillasha, crashnburn11, lindes, larrykruhchurk, viper, desteredre, maleficent, gulogulo, gurdy, havaack

• Posted By: glen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

They may take our drones, but they'll never take our freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

And yet you keep having this re-occuring dream where you keep waking up from cold sleep, exploring the galaxy which eventually explodes in a armageddon of fire that jolts you out of cold sleep to repeat it over and over...
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

lol I remember that war...good times