HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

End Times approach...

Secret Society Wars  »  Announcements

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

End Times approach...
    Probably late this month, we'll be shutting down the universe as promised. Before then, I plan on unveiling a few things, including a special end-times item for you guys, and by request, some lists of all recipes/costumes and items because some folks are just curious about that sort of thing.

By now, many of you have made plans for continuing your contact with in-game friends via Facebook, G+, or other online games - I encourage you to continue to do this, as the friends you make in a community are the best thing you can take from the experience. (:
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Salut!

you rock sir!
  • Posted By: galen11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Indeedy-doo, I agree most wholeheartedly. Although, regrettably the friendships I made were mostly torrid, and mostly sank, I learned so very much about myself, people from each corner of the universe, and about my role within it.

I must admit that since the announcement of the end of the universe as we know it, I have been in mourning. But, I realize now that I should rejoice and remember all the great times I had together with all of you in chat, listening to or DJ'ing on the radio and participating in one of the greatest online parties ever.

I have no words to really express to Munk how grateful I am to him for having the vision to imagine, develop and host said party and to allow me to attend.

IMHO, you don't rock, my friend, you Avant-Garde!
  • Posted By: hAvAAck  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I said it once, I'll say it again. Thanks, Munk! I look forward to the next adventure. And the bug-searching that comes with it.

Anyone can hit me up on KOL - hAvAAck
    I'm checking that now, trying to help get the SSW clan (by Salen) up and running
    Otherwise I'll see you on the flip side!
  • Posted By: SodaFett  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Munk, this was an awesome game and I will say it again, the friendships made here will be remembered forever. You are awesome and you do rock :) in my blog is a way to contact me, to all my friends out there :)
  • Posted By: sputnik  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I would just like to add my thanks to Munk, and to all of the great players that made this community entertaining. It has been a fun ride. I, too, am on KOL (as Sputnik) and welcome any contact from fellow-SSWers. Good luck with your next project, Munk. Salut!
  • Posted By: HojoHominygrits  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Awwww.... No more "SSW IS RESETTING!" emails....

I've kept each one in a special folder, and in a special place in my heart....

I'll browse it from time to time to remember this experience.....
  • Posted By: Liyana  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I'm also on KOL not often... Still Liyana. :) Come say hi :)
  • Posted By: sadieseaside  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Thanks Munk it was a great party.
  • Posted By: Rakkasan  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Thank you munk. I ended up missing out on most all the end times mayhem, go figure... but SSW was a great ride that I very much enjoyed and will always remember. :)
  • Posted By: UniqueCrash5  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Munk, thanks for the good run. SSW was a hell of an achievement.

Everyone else, I've always said that SSW has a great community of people. I'll miss y'all.

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Well, it's been a strange and interesting ride. I was station manager of rfx for one year dealing with one drama after another, as well as creating some of my own. Then I was the only staff of SSW Space Radio, and that was fun too. I even played a robo-DJ. That was the most fun.

Along the ride, I most likely hurt a lot of people's feelings, and for that I'd like to apologize.

If anyone wants to stay in touch look for me on Facebook under Alan Van.

Thanks for everything everybody, especially munk and tori. :)
  • Posted By: Nillmon  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Thank you for everything, especially your role in awakening me. I will never forget you. Thank you Munk.
  • Posted By: Perkk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Adding my voice to the chorus, thank you Munk for the adventure! Like others, if anyone wishes to stay in touch, I'm on KoL with the same name.
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Thank you so much for running this wonderful game Munk. It's a shame that it is ending, but hopefully you will go on to something new and exciting and if you do I hope you let us all know.
  • Posted By: TwistedHalo  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Thanks for the game Monk

here's an easier and handier way to find me on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/galenEleven