HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Eroticon 69 closed for renewal!

Secret Society Wars  »  Minor Updates

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Eroticon 69 closed for renewal!
    Eroticon 69 is now disabled. A new Eroticon is in the works. The 9th quest is now something different. I know a lot of people were in quest 8 working on 9, so if that's you, go back to Earth and try to pick up the new quest at the Lodge. if that doesn't work, smail me and I'll reset your quest data.

Also, note that stuff from the discontinued planets still shows in the Databuddy. I'll address that later. for now it serves as a reference for things that might need to be made available elsewhere.
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "my lodgemaster today":  

The Triple-Anused Whore of Eroticon 69 desperately desires your presence on Vagin Island.

I bet she does ;)
  • Posted By: Schmurrr  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

FYI: I'm having a heck of time getting rubbers. The only mob that has dropped them for me (based on what is still in the DataBuddy) is the Down Home Green Alien Chick in the Fields of Barley (a maze). No rubbers have dropped for me from either of the other Down Home Green Alien Chicks (though the one in BiChi is not currently accessible), any of the Borians, the Space Trucker, or the Trinoc Corporate Secretary.

Edit: No luck with the Artificially Enhanced College Girl on Earth and the RapMime either.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Try sexoring some of those for rubbers, also the new Eroticon is in development now. It will have rubbers. (:
  • Posted By: Schmurrr  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "munk":  

Try sexoring some of those for rubbers, also the new Eroticon is in development now. It will have rubbers. (:

That helps! Thanks!