HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Flambe has a new feature...

Secret Society Wars  »  Minor Updates

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Flambe has a new feature...
    Flambe now has a small daily side-quest. It is not necessary for completion of your degrees, but it does pay out some nice stuff.
  • Posted By: Julionics  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Awesome!!!!
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

congratz.......you've stumped me, i'll find the right costume yet....now just gotta get rid of all these lemons
  • Posted By: Squiffle  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Salen":  

congratz.......you've stumped me, i'll find the right costume yet....now just gotta get rid of all these lemons

See, that's why you should have stayed behind me in the "best dressed" list - I had fewer to try to hit on the right one. :-)
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Squiffle":  

Quote "Salen":  

See, that's why you should have stayed behind me in the "best dressed" list - I had fewer to try to hit on the right one. :-)

LOL! it was like the last one I tried too
  • Posted By: cuadBelle  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Salen":  

Quote "Squiffle":  

Quote "Salen":  

LOL! it was like the last one I tried too

Well I certainly hope it was the last one you tried. Wouldn't make much sense to keep trying outfits after you found the one that works.