HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Fluxx

Secret Society Wars  »  Community

• Posted By: hAvAAck  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Fluxx
    Anyone here play fluxx? I figure this is the type of crowd that would, if any did. It's a card game for anyone that hasn't played and it's a ton of fun. If you got a few bucks to drop, hit it up on amazon and grab original fluxx or pirate fluxx. Anyone that hasn't played, which fluxx(s) do you like?

http://www.looneylabs.com/games/fluxx
  • Posted By: Squiffle  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "hAvAAck":  

Anyone here play fluxx?

I've got the Monty Python one, which is pretty good. I've also played the martian one. It is a great game, although you have to approach it the right way - the winner is generally a matter of luck if everyone knows the rules (although you can improve your chances along the way).
  • Posted By: Perkk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I have several of them. I like to play from time to time.

Quote "Squiffle":  

Quote "hAvAAck":  

Anyone here play fluxx?

I've got the Monty Python one, which is pretty good. I've also played the martian one. It is a great game, although you have to approach it the right way - the winner is generally a matter of luck if everyone knows the rules (although you can improve your chances along the way).

I like the Monty Python one. I also like regular, pirate and star. I don't care for martian or zombie, too many creepers. And eco-fluxx is like the worst game ever.
  • Posted By: glen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Is this one of those games you have to have RL friends to play?

Quote "glen":  

Is this one of those games you have to have RL friends to play?

yeah... :sadwalk: haha