HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Fun with stats

Secret Society Wars  »  Announcements

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Fun with stats
    So, I was checking out the "Hanx Effect" experienced by my other project and thought I would run out a report from Analytics to cover the last two years since the latest SSW Season started:

Where have you all been from?

Now, which one of you is the Rooski election hacker that screws around with the language identifier in your OS?

fucker, quit mindhacking our morons. you're gonna get people killed for dumb reasons. seriously, stop it.
  • Posted By: zydecopolka  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Dude, get this to ol' Bobby three sticks lickety split! Also, *dude*! WTAF?! I'm not even represented on that stupid location map! Frustration beyond measure. Well, unless the arctic circle has relocated *way* south and no one told me... EEK!

EDIT: My eyeballs managed to gloss right over that "other project" part, so, my bad! I shouldn't be represented in your stats anyway. <3 you, typewriters just don't flip my switches. However, good for you! Hanx effect or random increase of typewriter lust, it's still more traffic for you :D
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

this is awesome! Not as awesome as the things searched for thread that brought up bleaching of some kind, but a close second. Look at the amount of people! that is awesome to see the world map like that...Think I see Liyana from my house
  • Posted By: sallyfox  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Australia players are innocent!

Besides, we are a decade or so behind y'all.............
  • Posted By: McFeisty  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I still find it mind boggling that there are two of us from Placerville, California. ;) No, we do not know each other in real life.
  • Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Butt I is cannot does understanding this things.
    How many of youses playahz is visitering monk's mission from inside the mine brainz0res?
  • Posted By: Liyana  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Salen":  

this is awesome! Not as awesome as the things searched for thread that brought up bleaching of some kind, but a close second. Look at the amount of people! that is awesome to see the world map like that...Think I see Liyana from my house

Not sure. I'm the little pale blue dot all the way in the southwestern tip of the Scandinavian peninsula, but I have occasionally been logged in at work (when I was still employed) where our main servers are in Oslo, so the even tinier pale blue dot just up and to the right might also be me...

At least I'm looking thin based on my digital footprint. :P