HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Happy Ostara!

Secret Society Wars  »  Announcements

• Posted By: EmperorNorton  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Happy Ostara!
    Happy Ostara! Please visit the 1337 Hut to get your Ostara Basket, and go chat some folks up with it equipped. You may be surprised at what they give you.
  • Posted By: zydecopolka  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Will they give us hot cross buns? Because, I made a batch last night and I am *so* not sharing with those lugubrious amaranthines. And definitely not sharing with those skeevy triadi either. The ES and lummies have moxie though, so they're more than welcome to belly-up. Oh, fellow oddies are also welcome, thought that went without saying, but, you know...

Happy Ostara, kids!
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "zydecopolka":  

Will they give us hot cross buns? Because, I made a batch last night and I am *so* not sharing with those lugubrious amaranthines. And definitely not sharing with those skeevy triadi either. The ES and lummies have moxie though, so they're more than welcome to belly-up. Oh, fellow oddies are also welcome, thought that went without saying, but, you know...

Happy Ostara, kids!

if you turn them upside-down I'll take a bunch thanks!
  • Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

oo!
    oo!

Will they give us the clap?
    Yes! Yes!
    pullEEEEEEse?!!?

(eyeballz0res zydecopolka's hot cr0ssed buns)
    0o-eR!
    Ah must say, yer buns, hot'n cr0ssed as they are, do look skeevily delishUSs!

oo!
    oo!
    Ah cannat waits no more!
    (runs off, drippin' wiff teh eggscitement, to the 1337 Hut.
  • Posted By: zydecopolka  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Salen, you could turn them sideways and call them X-men buns? There is no up/down side ^_^

Langers, no communicable diseases were baked into this batch. I...must remember to never ever accept baked goods from you. Aside from herb brownies, of course, I know you'd never defile those.
  • Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Mmmm.... Herbaliscious!

Well, my basket didn't bring no clap. BUT, it did deliver me a dose of The Viking Disease. Anybody up for a game of Fisties?
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "zydecopolka":  

Salen, you could turn them sideways and call them X-men buns? There is no up/down side ^_^

I was going for the funny pun on "cross" as in upside down cross LOL