HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Happy V-Day!

Secret Society Wars  »  Announcements

• Posted By: EmperorNorton  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Happy V-Day!
    The <3 Boat is making another round today! Visit sector 676 for more information.
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

hmm, databuddy shows that candy farts can be used to make candy fart zoo, but candy fart zoo has no data buddy entry.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "BabylonHoruv":  

hmm, databuddy shows that candy farts can be used to make candy fart zoo, but candy fart zoo has no data buddy entry.

"ZOO" and "SEXZOO" are impossible to make (can't combine two "O"s) and were deactivated. I need to make databuddy only pull active recipes, i guess.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

my fading memory cant remember what the "Engine room" was for....wandered around for a bit but cant recall if we "needed" to find something in there....or just enjoyed the drops...
  • Posted By: adsynth  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Salen":  

my fading memory cant remember what the "Engine room" was for....wandered around for a bit but cant recall if we "needed" to find something in there....or just enjoyed the drops...

Enjoy the drops (and some nice ones indeed (*ahem* Flambe)), there is no quest function at this time. The quest was lost in time and may eventually resurface (or not). The creation of the Undead Village People, I believe, even goes back to pre-war SSW and was simply a farming addition for costumes, foods, and stats/power.