HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Invitations to all

Secret Society Wars  »  Community

• Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Invitations to all
    so since i've started a KOl account and found a bunch of ssw peeps there, carrec and i thought it would be nifty to have a clan for ssw refugees. so i set one up invited a few hoopy froods, and bam, we have a clan. it's nothing truly awesome, but thanks to one rockin dude, we have stuff, and stuffier stuff; so, If you is wandering around and join KOL or already play and your clan is just quiet and dull, feel free to message me (salen on KOL too, i know not very creative but what can you do) and i'll throw you a white list and stuff:) or just search for it if you choose "silverhome"
    we don't really know what were doing (ok some of us do like that rockin dude and carrec) but were trying it out and helping others when we can. and some day i'll get the hang of it.....maybe. and just because so far all of the clan members seem to be Eastern stars, well thats just a bizare coincidence right? LOL!!
  • Posted By: hAvAAck  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

toss me a whitelist, hAvAAck.. not much happening in my clan ;)
  • Posted By: Fubushi  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Me too - Fubushi. Have my "own" clan incl. dungeon, but solo-clanning does not make much sense!
  • Posted By: glen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I am afraid that if I play KOL that I will spend my whole life on it. Is this warranted?
  • Posted By: McFeisty  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

While you're learning the game, it can be time-intensive. And new content can be, as well. But I think it's fun, charming, and once you get the hang of things, not as time intensive as all that. I don't think I'm that great at it, but I try. You can have as much or as little chat action as you desire, there's huge public channels and the just-your-clan channel, and lots of interesting channels.

I plan to stick with my clan, but anyone who cares to can Kmail me there, I'm McFeisty there, too.
  • Posted By: Fubushi  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

There's also (or there was) KolMafia, which helps with grinding.

I just started Mafiawars, but so far wasn't able to find SSWers.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "glen":  

I am afraid that if I play KOL that I will spend my whole life on it. Is this warranted?

it's adventure (turn) based so when you're out you can be done. so far i spend about an hour every day maybe more on the weekends or if i have time. kinda nifty and no war so it's just quest based (so far that i can tell in my whopping month on it)