HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Kiss Hedrok goodbye for a bit...

Secret Society Wars  »  Minor Updates

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Kiss Hedrok goodbye for a bit...
    Hedrok will be disappearing soon to go under the surgical knife, and will be replaced by a shiny new planet in the same sector. Yipikaitain will serve most of your banking and storage needs that you may have gotten done on Hedrok, and includes a small new daily quest.

Like the daily on Flambe, there's only one reward stage and it's pretty simple. However, these dailies are built in such a way that I can add more stages later, which is pretty likely to happen. First though, we gotta rebuild Hedrok, and from what Adsynth's laid out so far it looks to have all the complexity and depth that you might find lacking in the current pair of dailies.

Anyway, prepare for planetary shifting... :D

Spacequake! Go visit the new planet, whydoncha?
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

SO the fashion quest for me for today is the YMCA outfit, which includes nipple rings, which are a one time drop. Since the quest consumes the items that would mean you can only turn that outfit in once per dimit. Is that intended behavior?

Quote "BabylonHoruv":  

SO the fashion quest for me for today is the YMCA outfit, which includes nipple rings, which are a one time drop. Since the quest consumes the items that would mean you can only turn that outfit in once per dimit. Is that intended behavior?

nope, I'll pull it and clear your daily flags. (free re-using daily stuff :D)
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Just curious - is the miniquest supposed to rotate? I've gotten the same 'request' 3 days in a row.

Quote "grimdel":  

Just curious - is the miniquest supposed to rotate? I've gotten the same 'request' 3 days in a row.

it's a random choice from a number of options. repeats wouldn't be unusual.
  • Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Is there any chance we could get a button to submit the outfit rather than automatic? There may be cases where I don't want to cough up that specific outfit
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "crashnburn11":  

Is there any chance we could get a button to submit the outfit rather than automatic? There may be cases where I don't want to cough up that specific outfit

this!
  • Posted By: Julionics  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "crashnburn11":  

Yes please... lost my whole poop suit today... almost had a riot.
  • Posted By: adsynth  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "munk":  

Quote "grimdel":  

it's a random choice from a number of options. repeats wouldn't be unusual.

We're also working on throwing more costumes into the fray, which should deepen the pool.

Quote "Julionics":  

Quote "crashnburn11":  

ahh, allright. I'll see if I can add a confirmation this evening..

Quote "munk":  

Quote "Julionics":  

Quote "crashnburn11":  

ahh, allright. I'll see if I can add a confirmation this evening..

aaand, now it's in.