HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Mass pull from display case

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Mass pull from display case
    Would it hurt to have a (native) button to pull all items from a DC shelf?
    That page can get large, and pulling just the items I need takes a lot of time just scrolling through item dropdowns, thinking about what I need and what not, loading the page again and again, etc.
    If I could pull an entire shelf with one button:
    - it would be way faster and easier for me
    - it would be (presumably) less work for the server
    - I could still keep some items unpulled by having them in different shelves
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "xKiv":  

Would it hurt to have a (native) button to pull all items from a DC shelf?
    That page can get large, and pulling just the items I need takes a lot of time just scrolling through item dropdowns, thinking about what I need and what not, loading the page again and again, etc.
    If I could pull an entire shelf with one button:
    - it would be way faster and easier for me
    - it would be (presumably) less work for the server
    - I could still keep some items unpulled by having them in different shelves

is there a non-native button?
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "munk":  

There could be a GM script, but I suspect it would be limited to pulling ~33 items at a time. Because that's what I am limited to when pulling by hand.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "xKiv":  

Quote "munk":  

There could be a GM script, but I suspect it would be limited to pulling ~33 items at a time. Because that's what I am limited to when pulling by hand.

yeah, blame old MyISAM tables without transaction support. the in-game race protection works by double-checking the transfer and placing a hard limit on how many items can be transferred at once. it would be problematic to push that model to a "take all" safely. :P