HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

mining bonus's

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

mining bonus's
    So now with mining you get a bunch of stats, and space lunch boxes, and now trade pumps. Sweet! but heres another thought on top of that. Without the old quests that mandated you to gain HP, I find that I get to space without a lot of them...add that I have to watch my turns for mining and grabbing "Space Monkey's" power ups instead of "Nurse Betty's" and suddenly you're 33 with 60 or so HP (if lucky)

So my thought was that when you use the "Mine 10" option maybe you gain a HP every once in awhile. That way with the mine 1000 yurns you have a shot at 100 hp's...just a thought
  • Posted By: Rakkasan  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I actually kind of like the range of hp out there with this setup.

Someone should have to decide something about what they want and focus on aside "I mine. The end.". You want hp, go get them. Doesn't take that much time or effort, really, does it?

But that's just my viewpoint.
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I also like that 100 HP is not something you are *forced* to have. It made for totally boring "toughest" leaderboard.
    It also means that fast dimiters won't be immediately good at pvp, or top trading.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Muhahaha! :D
  • Posted By: Rickton  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Chalk up another one for liking the fact that not everyone is guaranteed to get 100 hp, for the reasons already mentioned. Also, getting to 33 with low hp could almost be a competition. Maybe there should be a leaderboard for 33's with the LEAST hp (although I guess that'd also be a PvP hitlist...)