HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

November IOTM?

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

November IOTM?
    Any thoughts on an IOTM for November? Pilgram Hat? Turkey SplatterGuns? A Hunger Games lotto machine (May the odds be in your favor)?
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

A weapon-grades plum tree?
  • Posted By: TFwO  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

something that makes food premium? like added turns/trades/stats. turkey baster?
  • Posted By: Igneousnoodles  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

a ludicrously perilous tomahawk - for scalping mobs - further introspection on scalps needed
  • Posted By: glen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

something to fill in my sector map? For some reason last week I lost half of the sectors. Must be that week I was on vacation in August.
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "glen":  

something to fill in my sector map? For some reason last week I lost half of the sectors. Must be that week I was on vacation in August.

That would be neat. like somethng that lets you get an extra surveillance jelly fish reveal, but it's random rather than where they really are.
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Jellyfish type functionality has drawbacks - Jellyfish doesnt tell you the 'real' density of the sector (as opposed to 'entering a sector'), and currently overwrites your previous density values.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "grimdel":  

Jellyfish type functionality has drawbacks - Jellyfish doesnt tell you the 'real' density of the sector (as opposed to 'entering a sector'), and currently overwrites your previous density values.

I don't care, I just want my pretty colors LOL