HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Phallorus offline, Hoe and Shovel at Cod Pro shop

Secret Society Wars  »  Minor Updates

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Phallorus offline, Hoe and Shovel at Cod Pro shop
    Phallorus offline, Hoe and Shovel at Cod Pro shop. I expect the cock ring will end up dropping in the new Eroticon content that's coming. can't think of anything else that really needs to be salvaged from that planet and made available elsewhere.
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Strawberries are way harder to get without the swimsuit agent (and without berries from karolyne+pamie).
    Loss of garden means chick magnet path for xiao quest may as well not exist, I think.
    Tsander's cock cookery no more? (bun, butcher knife, mustard, bbq sauce, mayo, ketchup, rubber chicken components - I think at least some of that happens to be usable for either xiao pong delivery or barnimus delivery)
    Flathead screwdriver for utility toolbelt? (for the occasional bim blaster requested costume)

Quote "xKiv":  

Strawberries are way harder to get without the swimsuit agent (and without berries from karolyne+pamie). Tsander's cock cookery no more? (bun, butcher knife, mustard, bbq sauce, mayo, ketchup, rubber chicken components - I think at least some of that happens to be usable for either xiao pong delivery or barnimus delivery)
    Flathead screwdriver for utility toolbelt? (for the occasional bim blaster requested costume)

much of this can be made to drop elsewhere. Let's work up a master list of these items that aren't critical but could be made more available and we'll work on slipping it into the content.

Quote "xKiv":  

Loss of garden means chick magnet path for xiao quest may as well not exist, I think.

added Hen, Chick and Infected Mushroom to Sunflower Fields. added rubber chicken components drops to these new chickens. bun, butcher knife, mustard, bbq sauce, mayo, ketchup added to Pharma store.
  • Posted By: Tiberivs  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Heads of lettuce is another missing item with phallorus and d6f gone. Can't make lots of recipes with that gone.

Quote "Tiberivs":  

Heads of lettuce is another missing item with phallorus and d6f gone. Can't make lots of recipes with that gone.

except it's sold in Clingon's Around Yeranus.
  • Posted By: Tiberivs  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Sorry, thought I checked for that...