HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Play Whack The Emperor!

Secret Society Wars  »  Announcements

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Play Whack The Emperor!
    Emperor Norton and myself are now out in space, for your PvP pleasure! The Emperor, alas doesn't have much on him to steal, but I do (:

Note that with Red drone coverage the way it is, the spots where we'll be parked is obviously limited, us being Amaranths. Shouldn't be too hard to find us. :D
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

sweet! got the emperor, but your space panic button confounded me, and now i popped you over earth.....maybe later then mwa ha ha ha ha !!!

and actually this is awesome cause i save pvp smails in a folder and i have some oldies...this just adds to my collection thanks!
  • Posted By: Liyana  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Save the PvP smails? lol deranged weirdo!!!

So is your ginormous mail file the reason Munk can't afford virtual space anymore? :P
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Liyana":  

Save the PvP smails? lol deranged weirdo!!!

So is your ginormous mail file the reason Munk can't afford virtual space anymore? :P

hehehehe yeah could be, i keep one of every player usually and copies of really good ones like when i actually beat crash:) or a sexor from donkey...the rare finds, and now my collection is complete, a pvp with munk....it's like the white tailed gallopopus fish, one of a kind
  • Posted By: Liyana  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Got 5 PVPs each on Munk and Emperor. :P

Too bad there's a daily limit. I have 90 not so good samaritan kits left.