HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Power and Alignment issues

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Help Desk

• Posted By: zabriel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Power and Alignment issues
    I was pleased to see SSW return, but as I've been playing today I've noticed that no matter what alignment an npc is I seem to be getting evil and chaos for fighting them, good and order for successful conversation and sexoring. It's making gathering power while managing my alignment quite difficult.

Is anybody else noticing this, or is it just me?
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "zabriel":  

I was pleased to see SSW return, but as I've been playing today I've noticed that no matter what alignment an npc is I seem to be getting evil and chaos for fighting them, good and order for successful conversation and sexoring. It's making gathering power while managing my alignment quite difficult.

Heh, them's the breaks when the UA is 22,000 points in Good/Order territory. You are gonna end up ES unless you can scare up some powerful sex partners in space. (:
  • Posted By: zabriel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "munk":  

Quote "zabriel":  

Heh, them's the breaks when the UA is 22,000 points in Good/Order territory. You are gonna end up ES unless you can scare up some powerful sex partners in space. (:

That's good to know. I've always wanted some powerful sex partners.