HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Proximity alarm for facilities

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Proximity alarm for facilities
    Currently facilities will let you know, from the facility drop down, if they are in friendly, unoccupied, or hostile territory drone wise. They will not, however, let you know if they are in danger of facility collision. That's much more useful information. I'd like that to be available from the facility drop down, what does everyone think?
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I think yes. If it can report amount of ore and exact XP of doppets, it can report amount of other facilities on collision courses. Or the DPs can, they are not (entirely) stupid.
    Also, for friendly sectors you can just go and check, and for unfriendly sectors you can't do anything about it anyway without taking the sector first, so it's not like it's a huge gamebreaker.
  • Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

while you are at it make them have a chance to collide every hourly roll instead of just colliding at nightly, so people who can be on at a certain time aren't favored
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "crashnburn11":  

while you are at it make them have a chance to collide every hourly roll instead of just colliding at nightly, so people who can be on at a certain time aren't favored

Also a good idea. You should make a poll for it, I'll vote for it.
  • Posted By: Rickton  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "crashnburn11":  

I like this, as long as it's a chance to collide every hour and not guaranteed like it is now.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Heh, last time I recall suggesting upping the collusion cycle, people got nervous and voted it down. something change?