HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Rakka is very sorry...

Secret Society Wars  »  Community

• Posted By: Rakkasan  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Rakka is very sorry...
    But Rakka is very tired. Rakka will also stop referring to himself in the third person.

No, seriously... for those who don't know, I have two kids. My almost 16 year old daughter lives with their mom, my going on 17 year old son lives with me here. Summer's getting on, have been doing all that getting ready for back to school crap.

The boy is playing football this year on the varsity squad, so have been dealing with his practices and football camps and shopping for that crap and getting to physicals and all that as well.

Started a new series of meds for my medical stuff, blah. Tired. So just really am not having the attention and energy and drive to keep up with the game here, I apologize. I'm sure that once school gets going and the days are cooler and the nights longer and the weather rainer (is that a word? o.O), I'll be back to my regularly scheduled asskicking and smack talking.

Fear not, I do pop in and check around... though sadly my map has died, so I may even have to dimit or something just to recover my tactical tracking capability if I decide to throw my assets against whoever looks to least appreciate it when a run is started. HAH.

Okay, done babbling... and yes Salen, I saw your FB wall posts in my email. I don't really go there though. >.>

Anyhows, <3 you all and all that groovy jazz stuff! ^__^
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

glad to hear that everything is ok...hectic but ok:) i'm awol myself for a bit as we move and relocate and try to figure out the computer issues here at the new place:)
  • Posted By: galen11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Well, take care then, and we'll see you when we see you.
  • Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I am finally getting internet at my house next week, so i should be getting back into it soon. The government is even nice enough to subsidize part of the cost for satellite internet since i cant get dsl or cable at my place
  • Posted By: pandamonieum  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

/me is long gone... but HI GUYS! :)

and good luck with everything Rakka!
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

were looking into wireless so that might make it easier to get on more crossin fingers (and anything else i can safely cross with out alot of pain)
  • Posted By: Julionics  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Salen":  

were looking into wireless so that might make it easier to get on more crossin fingers (and anything else i can safely cross with out alot of pain)

Pain to you or others????
  • Posted By: gulogulo  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

<3