HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Rare chance for the oddfellows............

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: sallyfox  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Rare chance for the oddfellows............
    It looks like the blue have a chance (I use that word loosely), to win this cycle...........

All is NOT as it seems.

As lummie leader I have amassed a HUGE secret army equipt with 10's of millions of drones, ready to wipe any offending blue on the sector map.....

However, I wish to avoid the carnage and ensuing click work, so I have fashioned a deal that will help the oddies save face and ensure that ssw will not have to endure a war of proportion of the likes we have never seen!!

My terms are as follows..........

The oddies have 4 days to withdraw ALL their drones from space........if that is done, I will take NO action at all. If oddies are non compliant, on the 4th day I shall unleash the mother of all wars.......period!

There will be NO negotiations, as it is a more than generous offer.

I will be available to help you sort out the terms of your surrender......

Lots of love

Sally xoxox
  • Posted By: TFwO  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

My blue drones aren't budging an inch!
  • Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

No more talking,
    you empty headed animal food trough wiper!
    I fart in your general direction!
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!

(Langers peels off his socks and throws them, along with bits of decayed toes, at the foXX)

Mwa!Ha!Ha!
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

put simply....I don't think you can do it LOL
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

we have 4 days to decide? I'll send your request to committee, then to the Oddie Council - I'm sure 4 days is plenty of time to get back to you...
  • Posted By: sallyfox  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I think most could learn from Grimdels attitude........... acceptance ":)

I'm not a monster, hence, the generous time limit Ive given. I also understand why there might be a little resistance from some quarters, but I care enough about the game and its people to make this process as seamless and painless as possible, despite the pressure I am under from my eager warlords to strike swiftly.........

To Salen, TFwO and Langers......... I admire your spirit, but lament your lack of forsight. Whilst I find your attitudes cute and optimistic,it could be confusing for others.........please try and see things my way.......it will only serve to help you in the near future.

I look forward to the oddie committee endorsing my offer, and in time, people thanking me for averting a disaster that no one in the community really wants....

Thank you xoxo
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "sallyfox":  

To Salen, TFwO and Langers......... I admire your spirit, but lament your lack of forsight. Whilst I find your attitudes cute and optimistic,it could be confusing for others........

I would hate to confuse others so let me clarify....I want you to wipe out every blue drone in the sky, or force them to withdraw. It would please me to no end, and I would rain down accolades in your name, hell there may even be a statue in it for you.....
  • Posted By: TFwO  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Ho Hum
  • Posted By: zydecopolka  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "sallyfox":  

...[snippity snip!]
    My terms are as follows..........

The oddies have 4 days to withdraw ALL their drones from space........if that is done, I will take NO action at all. If oddies are non compliant, on the 4th day I shall unleash the mother of all wars.......period!

There will be NO negotiations, as it is a more than generous offer.

I will be available to help you sort out the terms of your surrender......

Lots of love

Sally xoxox

Hey, Sally...do you ever get that feeling like, maybe you've left the oven on? Or, forgot to lock the door? Just...*something* you're forgetting that you know you're not supposed to? Yeah, dude, I think you forgot to go to war ;_;

It's cool, we're getting older day by day. One thing I've found to be super useful in my dotage is alarms on my stupid smartphone, god I hate that thing. So uppity. Anyway, it's cool, I got you. So, next cycle, you just set an alarm for like, 2 days before pwnage or something. Whatevs, you choose! Then, yeah, WAR! Good times, right?

Anyway, I'm so sorry you forgot to come play with us! We really missed you out there. I'm smart though, I had you right by my side (doppelyou, that is) so I wouldn't get too lonely. Now that it's all over, don't forget to hang out over Earth with us!

Love you to pieces!

Zydeco <3
  • Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

(Langers points and laughs)

Ha! Ha!

HA! HA! HA!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

?

(realises he's looking at a mirror)