HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Snag the nubs!

Secret Society Wars  »  Community

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Snag the nubs!
    I note there are an increasing number of new users signing up and getting to about degree 8 and giving up. I would encourage Societies to reach out to them before they get too far in the degrees to recruit and offer assistance. (:
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I keep smailing welcomes........helping when I can.
  • Posted By: UniqueCrash5  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Consider it done.
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Just a thought - maybe SSW needs to have the chat pane defaulted to 'open/popup' on logging in?

I always forget to open/peak into it myself, and I'm sure its not obvious to a newbie trying to navigate around the game UI that its a place to get real time advice?
  • Posted By: PhilipKDick  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I hate to be "that guy" but spoilers to moving through the grades would help avoid noob frustration.

back in tha' day, the ssw wiki had a complete walkthru, if I'm not mistaken...
  • Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I'm actually wondering if they are finding the eroticon quest/mobs a bit perverted for their tastes
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "PhilipKDick":  

I hate to be "that guy" but spoilers to moving through the grades would help avoid noob frustration.

back in tha' day, the ssw wiki had a complete walkthru, if I'm not mistaken...

no youre not that guy. there are actually spoilers for a bunch of the quests in the "help" section. 1 - 10 plus a couple more I think, some of them in detail. Next time we reset (if ever) I'm gonna do a bunch more
  • Posted By: Rakkasan  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "crashnburn11":  

I'm actually wondering if they are finding the eroticon quest/mobs a bit perverted for their tastes

Too perverted? We don't need that kind of negativity... :P
  • Posted By: UniqueCrash5  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I sent a bunch of Smail but I note that you don't get email updates for receiving smail - only for Homeworld comments (unless I'm missing something).

Perhaps emails of smails should be an option - ideally on by default.