HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Something Weird!

Secret Society Wars  »  Announcements

• Posted By: EmperorNorton  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Something Weird!
    We have been notified that there have been some unusual gravitational fluctuations in sector 123.
    The fluctuations in sector 552 appear to have subsided.
    -Emperor Jim Norton
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

planetary teleporter thinks Planet X is still at 552...
  • Posted By: zydecopolka  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "grimdel":  

planetary teleporter thinks Planet X is still at 552...

Of course it does. You haven't blasted off the planet yet. It still exists, just in a different location. Until you're in the same sector in space as Planet X, your teleporter will still have the old location.

Scratch all that, shows what you get for assuming. My teleporter also shows the little rascal as being in 552. Moved to a different sector, returned, nada. It's not super important though, right? I mean, we can still get there and do things. Maybe the teleporter has had a rough year and needs time to recover from its massive hangover? Sometimes holidays with family can be tough, sometimes it's the lack of family. Stop being so judgy and just give your teleporter the love and support it needs already! *sob*
  • Posted By: Rickton  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Thanks for keeping it around more than one day! Didn't have computer access most of yesterday. Plus was, y'know, with family and whatever.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Rickton":  

Thanks for keeping it around more than one day! Didn't have computer access most of yesterday. Plus was, y'know, with family and whatever.

oh, it'll be moving around for awhile. I'm certain Planet X wants to visit many more gravity wells (:
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

do prismatic orbs still drop? havent found one at PlanetX today.

[edit] strike that - found one in my inventory - must just be really low drop rate