HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Space Battle Tested

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Space Battle Tested
    ok prydera and i tested out the space battle and it worked good. for those not sure of what this is see here:
    http://www.secretsocietywars.com/index.php?p=forums&a=view_archive&row=0&id=34003#34348

after losing a pvp, a 33rd degree person can still destroy drones but can't drop any. so they could still clear space but wouldn't be able to reinforce, so it could be taken right back. further tests to come:)
  • Posted By: galen11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

That's interesting. It's very difficult after you get your ass handed to you, to get back into the same sector to start clearing enemy drones again. Heh, I could have used that two cycles ago.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "galen11":  

That's interesting. It's very difficult after you get your ass handed to you, to get back into the same sector to start clearing enemy drones again. Heh, I could have used that two cycles ago.

actually what made me think of it was grimdel. he was clearing and dropping blue so i got in front of him and hit him, but he just came back and took out what i just laid down, so i popped him again and filled in red.......pow there he was filling in blue, if i would've rendered him incapeable of dropping drones i could've just laid down red and not wasted drones killing blue twice:) just kinda hit me so to speak (no pun inteneded)
  • Posted By: galen11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Salen":  

Quote "galen11":  

actually what made me think of it was grimdel. he was clearing and dropping blue so i got in front of him and hit him, but he just came back and took out what i just laid down, so i popped him again and filled in red.......pow there he was filling in blue, if i would've rendered him incapeable of dropping drones i could've just laid down red and not wasted drones killing blue twice:) just kinda hit me so to speak (no pun inteneded)

haha, good one.