HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Space is MINE!

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: ThatKat  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Space is MINE!
    Popsickles,

You are puny and you are weak. I've taken over space, all my myself. Now, I challenge red to keep it. I challenge the rest of you to take it. Emporer Norton has grown soft, and the rest of you along with him. I poke you in your dough bellies! I laugh in the face of your flaccid offense!

Huggles & Ponies,
    Me
  • Posted By: glen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

nice work. fun times.
  • Posted By: Vonbek  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

egads! Kat! don't make me get out that special weapon... it is small... it is blue... and it turns flaccid into stiff.... 8)

thank you for solving the mystery of the red tide in space!! good going! 8)
  • Posted By: TFwO  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

woke up this morning
    drones gone facilities bare
    mice away Kats play
  • Posted By: zydecopolka  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Oh noez! Mah dough belly has been poked! This means WAR! So many pretty colors to choose from, y u pick red, Kat? U mad, bro? Well, I don't want to take your space. You can have it. I'm a lover, not a fighter! <3

TFwO, nice haiku :)

I like it when space bleeds. It always fills me with joy and happiness.

there are the four horsemen... renown through the centuries. What is less known is the fifth horse, a pony in fact, the Dread Pony. Slayer of Bad Horse, tamer of Dr. Horrible, that who made Moist run dry, that who made the voids bleed a crimson red. None has ever been able to ride this pony, so fierce and frightful this pony was. Nay, they even dread mentioning the fifth pony, striking the pony from all tales of lore leaving the dread pony to be mentioned only in the darkest of depths in arcane tongues...
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

oh Kat you rock my stripy socks!!!

Well, I wouldn't get too excited. What will I do next? Do I dimit? Will I cross over and change the shade of the Universe? Will I beef up my drone sectors? Will I take out opposing factory sectors?
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "ThatKat":  

Well, I wouldn't get too excited. What will I do next? Do I dimit? Will I cross over and change the shade of the Universe? Will I beef up my drone sectors? Will I take out opposing factory sectors?

the Emperor would love a Queen! come on over

Puny space popsickles! You are all so cute in your little space suits with your beefy drones stockades that you quiver in fear to touch. The green has finally come alive a little... The Oddies are making a 'meh' effort, while the adorable little Triads are all, "Pew, pew! I take your sector with my wee drones!" The ES have made a rather half hearted efforted to keep space. Salen continues to recruit and I continue to be too lazy to balance myself as Amaranth. I wonder what the weekend will bring?
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Kat no longer has enough for a win, so everyone attacking her is sorta wasting their drones. Just a PSA...
  • Posted By: datacore  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "ThatKat":  

Puny space popsickles! You are all so cute in your little space suits with your beefy drones stockades that you quiver in fear to touch. The green has finally come alive a little... The Oddies are making a 'meh' effort, while the adorable little Triads are all, "Pew, pew! I take your sector with my wee drones!" The ES have made a rather half hearted efforted to keep space. Salen continues to recruit and I continue to be too lazy to balance myself as Amaranth. I wonder what the weekend will bring?

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/evil_plan_665.png
  • Posted By: maleficent  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "ThatKat":  

It's true. I am completely adorable. Strut Yo Stuff!
  • Posted By: datacore  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "maleficent":  

It's true. I am completely adorable. Strut Yo Stuff!

This is correct.

Quote "BabylonHoruv":  

Kat no longer has enough for a win, so everyone attacking her is sorta wasting their drones. Just a PSA...

Let them waste Babs... let them waste.

egads! Kat is 33 again!! will her red tide strike our space again?!

fear ThatKat's red tide!!!
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Bad Kats - dont make me hit you on the nose with a newspaper... Now if I could only find a newspaper in this time period...

I destroy you all!