HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Space Oddity

Secret Society Wars  »  Community

• Posted By: UniqueCrash5  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Space Oddity
    Yeah, any Oddfellows that want to change their avatars to something David Bowie related, I'll pay for it for you. And probably for anyone else who asks nicely.
  • Posted By: PhilipKDick  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "UniqueCrash5":  

Yeah, any Oddfellows that want to change their avatars to something David Bowie related, I'll pay for it for you. And probably for anyone else who asks nicely.

awww... I can't ask that of you!
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I got mine :D

Quote "PhilipKDick":  

Quote "UniqueCrash5":  

Dude I'm more than pleased to throw a few bucks to munk for bringing the universe out of hibernation by getting folks to commemorate one of the greatest artists of all time. Twist my arm. :P

Seriously man, pick a good one and I'll tranfer ya an e-peen.

Heyy technically I can change it without your permission, did you know that? Hrmmmm...
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

made me one...fitting too for chaos
  • Posted By: PhilipKDick  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "UniqueCrash5":  

Quote "PhilipKDick":  

Quote "UniqueCrash5":  

Dude I'm more than pleased to throw a few bucks to munk for bringing the universe out of hibernation by getting folks to commemorate one of the greatest artists of all time. Twist my arm. :P

Seriously man, pick a good one and I'll tranfer ya an e-peen.

Heyy technically I can change it without your permission, did you know that? Hrmmmm...

• Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "UniqueCrash5":  

I think there's a profile setting that turns that on/off.... Good luck finding it though :D

Quote "UniqueCrash5":  

Hey Crash - are you hinting that your a closet Triad? Bowie's the leader of the Guild of Calamitous Intent - definately Lawful Evil.

I have it on good authority he's at his secret base on Planet X, and plotting to assassinate the Emperor to take over the galaxy.

Quote "grimdel":  

Guild of Calamitous Intent - definately Lawful Evil.

Not a Venture Bros fan.

In real life David Bowie was unquestionably Chaotic Good.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "UniqueCrash5":  

Quote "grimdel":  

Guild of Calamitous Intent - definately Lawful Evil.

Not a Venture Bros fan.

In real life David Bowie was unquestionably Chaotic Good.

but the Goblin King was absolutely Chaotic Evil

Quote "Salen":  

but the Goblin King was absolutely Chaotic Evil

Lets not forget he's still a member in good standing in the Evil League of Evil (ie 'Dead Bowie' in Dr Horrible)
  • Posted By: Arikel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Bowie was everything he needed or wanted to be... that said he was probably true neutral...
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Yeah, with his degree of flexibility and continually changing alignment he had to be an Ammy.

Oooh just did Ziggy Stardust at karaoke and really enjoyed the hell out of it. Gotta do that one some more.
  • Posted By: SilliusSoddus  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "UniqueCrash5":  

Oooh just did Ziggy Stardust at karaoke and really enjoyed the hell out of it. Gotta do that one some more.

Nice! I think if I tried that at this point I'd be a blubbering mess not long into it.