HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Thank you SSW

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: Nillmon  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Thank you SSW
    Specifically I would like to thank Munk and SewerRatz for the entertainment and education you have provided since 2006. Without you I would not have any bearing or valid opinion on what the Original James Bond mentality would be, much less appreciate the Daniel Craig persona that has since dominated the movie scene. Throughout my entire life I have seen the movies regurgitated up by Hollywood with more than a mild palette discomfort without knowing the real reason behind my indigestion, until your radio frequency queued me into the specific reasons why I disliked them. If it wasn't for your midnight airings of the Bond book to text, I would have had nothing to listen to while I made foam weapons in my basement night after night after night. I thank you from the bottom of my blackened heart for being there in my time of unknown need and being a light in the pitch black of night I had grown so used to.

Thank you for your wars. Thank you for your music. Thank you for your insight.

Kevin Gene Yates
    Nillmon the Lost.
    Richard the Amused.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Nillmon":  

Specifically I would like to thank Munk and SewerRatz for the entertainment and education you have provided since 2006. Without you I would not have any bearing or valid opinion on what the Original James Bond mentality would be, much less appreciate the Daniel Craig persona that has since dominated the movie scene. Throughout my entire life I have seen the movies regurgitated up by Hollywood with more than a mild palette discomfort without knowing the real reason behind my indigestion, until your radio frequency queued me into the specific reasons why I disliked them. If it wasn't for your midnight airings of the Bond book to text, I would have had nothing to listen to while I made foam weapons in my basement night after night after night. I thank you from the bottom of my blackened heart for being there in my time of unknown need and being a light in the pitch black of night I had grown so used to.

Thank you for your wars. Thank you for your music. Thank you for your insight.

Kevin Gene Yates
    Nillmon the Lost.
    Richard the Amused.

Yeah, the Ian Fleming books are pretty awesome. Glad you enjoyed them (:
  • Posted By: datacore  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Speaking of radio, I think of Radio Free Xangaka every time I hear "Bela Lugosi's Dead", "Heaven's on Fire" or "Cups". Sure wish we could get you to put your enormous collection on shuffle and let us headbob while smacking asteroids.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "datacore":  

Speaking of radio, I think of Radio Free Xangaka every time I hear "Bela Lugosi's Dead", "Heaven's on Fire" or "Cups". Sure wish we could get you to put your enormous collection on shuffle and let us headbob while smacking asteroids.

a new-ish mix.

One Stormy Night - This Quiet Village Mix

and an oldie from SSW Space Radio days,

The chances of anything coming from Mars were a million to one, they said...
  • Posted By: datacore  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Nice. Need to get these uploaded to my phone.