HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

The UA no longer affects power gains for people in their zeroeth dimit.

Secret Society Wars  »  Minor Updates

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

The UA no longer affects power gains for people in their zeroeth dimit.
    The UA no longer affects power gains for people in their zeroeth dimit. That means nubs aren't instantly shoved far away from center as soon as they interact with anything. Insane UA doesn't give them time to understand the meaning of power gains and try to wrestle it to where they want it. All bets are off as soon as you dimit, though. (:
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "munk":  

as soon as you dimit, though. (:

I can never remember if this is "as soon as you click the confirmation to initiate a new dimit" or "as soon as you reach 33" ...
    (i.e. whether this means "you can avoid the UA modifier entirely (and forever) if you are happy with just one ore mining tool")

Quote "xKiv":  

Quote "munk":  

as soon as you dimit, though. (:

I can never remember if this is "as soon as you click the confirmation to initiate a new dimit" or "as soon as you reach 33" ...
    (i.e. whether this means "you can avoid the UA modifier entirely (and forever) if you are happy with just one ore mining tool")

You have to click to enter a dimit. if you stay 33 on your first ascent of the degrees and don't dimit, the UA would never affect you, and yes, you would be doomed to one ore mining tool.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

well since ive never dimited this means I can breathe a little easier if I need to sexor or fight.......I was leaning like crazy after just one fight LOL

Quote "Salen":  

well since ive never dimited this means I can breathe a little easier if I need to sexor or fight.......I was leaning like crazy after just one fight LOL

The change does not apply to PvP/PsP, BTW. just NPC encounters.