HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

The War is ON!

Secret Society Wars  »  Announcements

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

The War is ON!
    Looks like Eastern Star is making a play for domination in space. Last night they nearly lost their streak only the second day in when some unknown party (well, drone-kill totals might give a clue) nearly cleared them out, but not long enough to get them below 80% for the day. A quick rebound in coverage saved the ES streak so far. Stay tuned for further developments.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "munk":  

Looks like Eastern Star is making a play for domination in space. Last night they nearly lost their streak only the second day in when some unknown party (well, drone-kill totals might give a clue) nearly cleared them out, but not long enough to get them below 80% for the day. A quick rebound in coverage saved the ES streak so far. Stay tuned for further developments.

same bat-time, same bat-channel
  • Posted By: sallyfox  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Im the development.

Galen has been working in the darkroom.........
  • Posted By: Liyana  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I'm the red blanket constant rebound ;)

You know I like keeping things all warm and cozy under my big red blanket, so as soon as it starts to get thin, I am in there remaking our giant sexy ES space bed. ;)
  • Posted By: Schmurrr  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I threw 200,000 drones at the ES earlier this week. It's somebody else's turn to fight the red blob.

Quote "Schmurrr":  

I threw 200,000 drones at the ES earlier this week. It's somebody else's turn to fight the red blob.

*waves hand ominously* you see no red drones:)
  • Posted By: TFwO  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

these are not the drones you are looking for
  • Posted By: prydera  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Congrats ES! Well done!
  • Posted By: Liyana  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "prydera":  

Congrats ES! Well done!

Does that mean that mathematically we are unable to be defeated even if someone cleared the board now? because we have 3 rollovers to go still.
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Liyana":  

Does that mean that mathematically we are unable to be defeated even if someone cleared the board now? because we have 3 rollovers to go still.

Did you think you needed 90%?

no but the average over three hours of 0% might have brought us down so we like to make sure.
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Oh, sorry. Didn't notice the timestamp was still the day before.