HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

Welcome to Cycle 22!

Secret Society Wars  »  Announcements

• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Welcome to Cycle 22!
    Bang! Brand new cycle - Get ye conquerin'! (:
  • Posted By: zydecopolka  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote :  

Soon I will send you on a very important mission for your society, one in which will benefit you to have a well-trained DoppelPet fighting alongside you. First you must buy a DoppelPet and Equip it, then train up your little friend in combat.

I think we need a default Emperor Norton dp so people don't get stuck like I just did waiting on someone else to catch up!

I wasn't really sure where to put this anyway. Regardless, thanks for kicking off the new cycle! :D
  • Posted By: doublejesus  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "zydecopolka":  

Quote :  

*Snip*

I think we need a default Emperor Norton dp so people don't get stuck like I just did waiting on someone else to catch up!

I wasn't really sure where to put this anyway. Regardless, thanks for kicking off the new cycle! :D

Yeah I get frustrated when there's a stop gap that's out of my control. It's one thing when it's something you can plan around, but the degree where you have to put your money in the bank and you can't do anything till tomorrow always kind of FeelsBadMan.

On topic though it's nice to be here at the start of a new cycle I always seem to find my way here at the end of the war or having the war already been won. Might be swell (probably not fiscally doable) to shard the server and make a tournament realm and a casual realm with none of the drone nonsense (or some newbie friendly system) for people that just wanna play forever.

Quote "DOUbleJESus":  

... for people that just wanna play forever.

Heh, cycle 20 lasted what, almost a year solid? That felt like forever. :D
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "munk":  

Quote "DOUbleJESus":  

... for people that just wanna play forever.

Heh, cycle 20 lasted what, almost a year solid? That felt like forever. :D

Apr 8 - Jan 5 ..... 9 months? (not counting chaos period)
    And so cycle 21 was born.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

could I ask for something relatively small? how about a new space map? unless its too late cause we started.....

Quote "Salen":  

could I ask for something relatively small? how about a new space map? unless its too late cause we started.....

too late cuz we started. (:
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

This one is now elder. Get off its lawn!