• Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Welcome to Cycle 23 - The Final War!
    Here we go! :D
  • Posted By: TFwO  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

One last trip on the merry-go-round.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

And i'm in...

i just moved from 466 to 500 and i believe that shouldn't happen.
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

On an aleph-aleph-nulth thought, starting a new cycle around halloween might now have been the best. I have too many other things (games) competing for my halloween attention.
  • Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Ain't the 'Ween just a howl? I dress up in my birthday suit, a gimp mask and dip my hands in jam 'afore I go wandering. The guys at work do a betting pool for which cop shop I end up in. Last year I made it to Bristol!

NO! NO! NO! IS NOT TRUE! You mussunt believe everything I go telling you! I'm sweet and cuddly and kiss trees.

We have a week solid of gigs ending with Little Mix on the stage on Halloween night. I thought I'd bring in a tin a chocolate sweeties for anyone brazen enough to try trick-or-treating at the back gate. Little Mix is bound to have a load of autograph hounds after the show, so the sweeties are sure to be used up.

Wee!

Oh - and Norton...
    Don't think I've forgotten about you. I got me a bucket of batter with your name on it and I'm gonna deep fry you, Mr Emperor, if'n I can spot you before this cycle ends.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

my castle for a UA that isn't skewered so far in one direction.....man this may be my only dimit
  • Posted By: McFeisty  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "TFwO":  

I think all the weirdnesses like that I reported never resolved properly, either. What thread was that? Bug reporting?
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "McFeisty":  

Quote "TFwO":  

I think all the weirdnesses like that I reported never resolved properly, either. What thread was that? Bug reporting?

nope. That's actually a feature. I enabled certain irrational breaks in corners for certain sectors to mix up the map a little. If you ponder a bit where they happen you'll see a pattern. Call it a tactical easter egg. (:

of course, if you pay attention to the warps posted in each sector, you won't be surprised :D

Easter in November? Sugar in the tea? Move down, move down, move dowwwwwwwwn.