HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

What happened to the mostest?

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

What happened to the mostest?
    So the intro page looks different, and I can no longer see who is the mostest. Was this intentional? I kinda liked having the info.
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

There's still a 'mostest' link at the top panel - second row of links, under 'SYNDICATES'

Universe Snapshot | War Records | Society Ranks | THE MOSTEST | Newest Forum Posts | ....

http://secretsocietywars.com/index.php?p=records&a=the_mostest
  • Posted By: BabylonHoruv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

ah thank you
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Yeah, I wanted to try expanding the attention that chat, forums and syndicates get on the main page by giving them more space. The hope is to increase the attention that the team-building communication channels get by having less stuff on the page to distract from them.
  • Posted By: Rakkasan  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I had to go to the full page listing to get all the info I wanted anyway, so it isn't any real loss for me to not see front page who's dimit was the fastest in hours.

While on that subject, I'd personally find a listing of who has the most dimits entire, versus fastest in hours or turns more helpful, personally. I mean, it is nice to have a measure of how fast someone can escape a drone trap of their forces in that fashion and all, but really, I think we have a fair idea of how fast they can be done in turns and hours in any case, and who's fast and isn't. However, knowing who's really rocking the dimits might be a better intel point to see what people are up to or how much their cumulative paths might be skewing things. Just my personal opinion.

As to what IS displayed with forums and syndicates, and how much space and all, well... I've not really formed a firm opinion in that yet, but I do like to be able to see a bit more info there at a glance, since I did use those displays in their old format as well.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Rakkasan":  

I'd personally find a listing of who has the most dimits entire, versus fastest in hours or turns more helpful, personally. I mean, it is nice to have a measure of how fast someone can escape a drone trap of their forces in that fashion and all, but really, I think we have a fair idea of how fast they can be done in turns and hours in any case, and who's fast and isn't. However, knowing who's really rocking the dimits might be a better intel point to see what people are up to or how much their cumulative paths might be skewing things.

so a realtime readout of the Top 10 dimiters showing how many dimits they have in the current cycle, how many turns played the current dimit and what dimit path they are currently on would be useful?
  • Posted By: crashnburn11  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Another I would find useful would be most recent dimits (started not finished)