HOME     LOGIN     CREATE ACCOUNT     SSW HELP CENTER  

YangFlipper (SPADING SPOILER)

Secret Society Wars  »  SSW Discussion

• Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

YangFlipper (SPADING SPOILER)
    Right so -

A noggin knocking accident a few years ago slowed my processes just a little bit, so I can't quite wrap my noodle around the YanFlipper. I thought I'd give it a go and share the outcome.
    Background:
    I sold my battle drones at the auction house for E-Penii. I then traded some of them for YangFlippers.
    I decided to use the YangFlippers with 2 or 3 days left in the endgame.
    The Oddfellows look set to win.

Before I did anything:

Power: 9,680,852
    Yin: Order 20%
    Yang: Good 80%
    Society: Illuminati

First use of a YangFlipper:
    Power: 5,824,778
    Yin: ?
    Yang: ?
    Society: Triads leaning

Post rollover: (with no turns used)
    Power: 5,824,778
    Yin: Order 34%
    Yang: Evil 66%
    Society: Triads

Second use of YangFlipper: (attempted before roller)
    The result was the following message.

"You use the YangFlipper. You've probably used that today already."

So its use is limited to once a day.
    At that point I stopped, because I don't know if there are enough days left, to get to the Oddfellows. That, plus my power drain was spectacular (I half-expected it would be) and I might end up as a itty-bitty tadpole (although I would be in the winning society).
  • Posted By: Rakkasan  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "Langers":  

Right so -

A noggin knocking accident a few years ago slowed my processes just a little bit, so I can't quite wrap my noodle around the YanFlipper. I thought I'd give it a go and share the outcome.

So its use is limited to once a day.
    At that point I stopped, because I don't know if there are enough days left, to get to the Oddfellows. That, plus my power drain was spectacular (I half-expected it would be) and I might end up as a itty-bitty tadpole (although I would be in the winning society).

Yang is the majority element of your power, Yin the minority element.

Prior to your first use, you were Good 80% majority, Order 20% minority.

Using the Yang flipper burned half your Good and made the remainder of that balance Evil.

Thus, you ended up Evil-Order (I presume Evil still having sufficient amount to be heavy and sit Yang: ~4m evil/60%, ~2m/40% order).

A second use will provide the same mechanical changes, halving your Yang and flipping the remainder, so you'd end up back at Lummie (~<2m Good -Yin-, ~2m Order -Yang-).

A third use, assuming Order Yang, would then set you leaning Oddie with ~<2m Good -Yang-, ~1m Chaos -Yin-, for ~3m power in the Oddies.
  • Posted By: Salen  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

also as an aside, when you are leaning and you want to check your % in power you can always check the power gym on 471
  • Posted By: McFeisty  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

...unless, of course, you've already worked out all you can that day at the Power Gym...
  • Posted By: Langers  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Cheers folks!
  • Posted By: zydecopolka  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "McFeisty":  

...unless, of course, you've already worked out all you can that day at the Power Gym...

o.O

Who would do that?
  • Posted By: grimdel  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Anuld vanz zoo pump u aup!

Quote "zydecopolka":  

Quote "McFeisty":  

o.O

Who would do that?

I was trying to change my numbers, and had many attempts at a pleasant interaction with mobs end up in fights. I try to leave at least one training session remaining, but sometimes I goof. Took me 2 days to shed good and get back to ES after Planet X.
  • Posted By: xKiv  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "McFeisty":  

had many attempts at a pleasant interaction with mobs end up in fights.

Use better protection.
    Most societal belt+hat combos have sexiness 100. That's not enough.
    For 127, you want amaranth uniform, body condom, clown spacesuit, either of the sexi acme spacesuits, or YMCA employee uniform.
    With that much protection, they will still occassionally spurn you, but never fight you (if your intentions are sexoral).

I was trying to converse or sexor, didn't think about having a sexy outfit, makes sense, though, thanks! I am still learning, even after all these years, LoL!

Conversationing will end badly. We all have too much power for mobs to trust us.

Is that so? How much power is too much? You have nearly 4 times as much as I do...

Quote "McFeisty":  

Is that so? How much power is too much? You have nearly 4 times as much as I do...

I don't know, but I had that problem near the very start already, while still just dimiting. But, iirc, some adjustments happened afterwards?

Beats me, I barely notice things like that. Seems random enough to me.

Where does one get the titanium nipple rings? Seems it was on Eroticon 69, but Databuddy doesn't list anything, now.

The E69 has been on hold ... for what feels like ever. Certainly this entire cycle.
    The Whore still wants to talk to us, though - according to lodgemaster.
  • Posted By: munk  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

Quote "xKiv":  

The E69 has been on hold ... for what feels like ever. Certainly this entire cycle.
    The Whore still wants to talk to us, though - according to lodgemaster.

yep, well I'm guessing Adsy won't be finishing the new E69 anytime soon, so I'll take a look at de-degree-questing that and LSD over anarchy period. Speaking of which, you guys in the mood for a break for awhile, or a new cycle?
  • Posted By: TFwO  homeworld | blog | gallery | player profile

I wouldn't mind a short break.

Short break.

No one answered my question. Can one obtain titanium nipple rings? If so, where? Thanks! I do understand that E69 isn't around, but no one even confirmed that that was where nipple rings were gotten. Give nipple rings to someone else, then, please? :)